Spray, Antiseptic (Schulke Octenisept), 50ml, Per Bot
- Availability: In Stock
- broad antiseptic spectrum of activity
- well tolerated by skin and mucous membrane
- painless application
- suitable for infants and premature babies
- Antiseptic treatment of traumatic, acute, chronic, surgical and burn wounds.
- Prior to diagnostic and surgical interventions in the anogenital
- Prior to diagnostic and surgical interventions in the oral cavity
- Before placing urinary tract catheters.
- For preoperative skin antisepsis in the area close to mucous membranes
100 g solution contains: Octenidine dihydrochloride 0.1 g, 2-Phenoxyethanol (Ph.Eur.) 2.0 g
- ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- To prevent possible tissue injury, the product must not be injected or applied to tissues with pressure.
- Adequate drainage from wound cavities must be provided (e.g. for flexible drain tube).
- octenisept® should not be used for irrigating the abdominal cavity (e.g. intraoperatively), the urinary bladder and nose or eardrum.
- Do not swallow octenisept®
- Do not enter it into the blood circuit, e.g. by being accidently injected.
- Do not mix octenisept® with other compounds.
- Do not use octenisept® in combination with PVP-iodine based antiseptics.
- Bandages and incision foils can be applied after octenisept® has dried off completely.
- In rare cases octenisept® may cause slight burning
- octenisept® can be heated up to body temperature.
- octenisept expires three years after opening.
- Once the container has been opened octenisept® should not be used for more than three years but not beyond the expiry date.
- As a general principle: administrating of any pharmaceuticals within the first trimester of pregnancy should be carried out under strict indication and medical supervision.