Barrier Cream (Silesse) Sting Free, Per Piece
- Availability: In Stock
Silesse™ 100% silicone sting free skin barrier. Contents: 100% siloxanes
- Protects, moisturises and soothes
- Does not sting
- Will not cause build up
- Silesse™ is hypoallergenic
- Silesse™ is an advanced barrier film that dries very quickly
- a durable and soothing silicone film on the skin
- for frequent use
- for vulnerable skin from the damaging effects of body wastes (such as faeces, urine, wound exudate, perspiration etc)
- provides as a physical barrier to prevent irritation/damage from medical adhesives (such as an ostomy or continence appliance).
- Silesse™ protects in seconds, maintaining the skin and reducing redness and irritation.
(Your skin is the largest organ of your body and (amongst many other functions) it is usually an excellent barrier. But if you regularly use an adhesive (such as a stoma pouch or male urinary sheath), you may be stripping the protective outer layer of cells, leaving your skin vulnerable)
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Clean and thoroughly dry the skin.
- Hold approximately 10cm from the area to be treated and apply a uniform coating in a sweeping motion.
- Ensure Silesse™ is completely dry before applying adhesive products, such as appliances or dressings.
- When not used under an adhesive product, re-application is recommended every 12-72 hours, or more frequently if required. Removal is not normally necessary. However, Silesse™ can be removed easily using Niltac™ Medical Adhesive Remover.