Enteral Feeding Pump (Compat), Rental, NES-9517455, From SG$120 / Month Onwards, Per Set
- Availability: Pre-Order
Designed with the Nurse in Mind: Versatile and Easy to Use. The Molded Bracket Holds the Administration Set Securely in Place.
For reservations, please email the branches for availability
|old machine SGD||new machine SGD|
|Others when necessary|
|2 way delivery||40||40|
IV stand per
Call for arrangement.
Features At-A-Glance :
- Infusion Rate: 1-295 mL/hr in 1 mL increments
- Flow Rate Accuracy: +/- 10% of selected flow rate
- Dose Limit: Dose adjustable (5 mL increments) from 0-9995 mL.
- Automatically stops after predetermined volume is delivered. Three alarm options to signal dosecomplete.
- Audio/Visual Alarms: Occlusion/empty container, battery on, low battery, rate change, dose complete, and free flow
- Memory: Lifetime retention of infusion rate, dose limit, volume delivered and accumulated volume, even after unit is turned off
- Battery: 8 hours at 100 mL/hour; rechargeable while pump is operating
- The dual display window allows the caregiver to monitor infusion rate, volume delivered, and dose limit simultaneously
- Designed for accuracy, is easy to set up and adjust, and the flat surfaces allow for easy cleaning