Enteral Feeding Pump (Ella), Rental, From SG$120 / Month, Per Piece
- Availability: In Stock
[Temporary not available. Please contact our stores for assistance.]
Compat Ella® is an innovative new portable enteral feeding pump, designed from the ground up in collaboration with nurses and users. She is easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, and she also speaks a language you can easily understand: your own
Compat Ella® has a unique colour screen with text displayed in local language. Intuitive programming helps users to get up-and-feeding quickly and the informative screen messaging allows quick problem solving.
- Intuitive design
- Unique colour Screen
- Local language
- Message Line
- +/- 5% accuracy
Subject to stock availability. For enquiries, please call or email the branches.
1. Definition of Duration:
- 1 Week: eg. Collect on Monday; Return on Next Monday
- 1 Month: eg. Collect on 1st of the Month; Return on the 1st of the Month
- Partial durations will be charged as a full rental period eg. Full Week/Month
- Should the Return Date fall on a Non-Operational Day for HQ, the next working day will be considered as an acceptable Return Date.
2. Collection and Return:
- Rental of units are based on Self-Collection; Delivery charges (as stated) will be levied should the service be needed.
- All Rental Units must be returned to Pharmex HQ in Yishun; Collection charges (as stated) will be levied should the service be required.
- All Rental Units must be returned in a clean condition; A Cleaning Fee of $50.00 will be levied for Units that require cleaning.
- If a Brand New Unit is requested, a minimum Rental Duration of 4 Months will be levied.
- The full payment of this Minimum Rental Duration will be collected upon confirmation of rental.
3. Deposits & Payments:
- A Refundable Deposit will be collected, together with the Rental for the first Rental Period upon confirmation of Rental.
- Deposits for Non-Singaporeans/Singapore Permanent Residents will be double of the normal Deposit Amounts.
- Upon Return, the balance charges will be calculated from the end of the previous Billing Period.
- An add-on invoice will be created for new payment on additional charges.
- Deposit amount cannot be used to offset the balance / additional charges.
- Deposit Amounts will be refunded through Inter-Bank Transfer; upon full settlement of any or all remaining rental charges due at the end of the Rental Period.
- Deposit amount will be refunded to Hirer’s bank account only.
- Any and all damages due to Misuse and/or Loss of the Unit will be chargeable.
4. Pharmex Healthcare Pte Ltd’s Liabilities:
- Pharmex Healthcare Pte Ltd reserves the right to recall the unit and terminate the agreement, without prejudice, at any point of time without further compensation to the Hirer.
- Pharmex Healthcare Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any injury or damages howsoever or whatsoever caused by and to anyone using the Rented Unit; whether directly or indirectly.
- A Late Penalty of 2% or $50 per month part thereof (whichever is higher) will be levied for any outstanding and overdue rental charges.
- Pharmex Healthcare Pte Ltd reserves the right to recoup any or all outstanding and/or overdue rental charges through Legal Recourse. Any or all Legal Fees will be borne by the Hirer.
- By renting the unit, the Hirer is deemed to have Read, Understood and Agreed to all the Terms and Conditions as stated above.
- By renting the item, the hirer is deemed to have read and agreed to the T&C as stated above.