Air Mattress (YH Med), with Pump, Rental, SG$40 / Month, Per Unit
- Availability: Walk-in Only
Subject to stock availability. For enquiries, please call or email the branches.
|Cost in SGD|
|QDC-303(P1000PUMP) BLUE||2.8" Bubble Pad Mattress w/Pump||NA||40||80||
Option to purchase new mattress only @ $80
|4.5" Alternating Air Mattress w/Pump||NA||50||180||
Option to purchase new mattress only @ $235
Please view Terms & Conditions below
1. Definition of Duration:
- 1 Week: eg. Collect on Monday; Return on Next Monday
- 1 Month: eg. Collect on 1st of the Month; Return on the 1st of the Month
- Partial durations will be charged as a full rental period eg. Full Week/Month
- Should the Return Date fall on a Non-Operational Day for HQ, the next working day will be considered as an acceptable Return Date.
2. Collection and Return:
- Rental of units are based on Self-Collection; Delivery charges (as stated) will be levied should the service be needed.
- All Rental Units must be returned to Pharmex HQ in Yishun; Collection charges (as stated) will be levied should the service be required.
- All Rental Units must be returned in a clean condition; A Cleaning Fee of $50.00 will be levied for Units that require cleaning.
- If a Brand New Unit is requested, a minimum Rental Duration of 4 Months will be levied.
- The full payment of this Minimum Rental Duration will be collected upon confirmation of rental.
3. Deposits & Payments:
- A Refundable Deposit will be collected, together with the Rental for the first Rental Period upon confirmation of Rental.
- Deposits for Non-Singaporeans/Singapore Permanent Residents will be double of the normal Deposit Amounts.
- Upon Return, the balance charges will be calculated from the end of the previous Billing Period.
- An add-on invoice will be created for new payment on additional charges.
- Deposit amount cannot be used to offset the balance / additional charges.
- Deposit Amounts will be refunded through Inter-Bank Transfer; upon full settlement of any or all remaining rental charges due at the end of the Rental Period.
- Deposit amount will be refunded to Hirer’s bank account only.
- Any and all damages due to Misuse and/or Loss of the Unit will be chargeable.
4. Pharmex Healthcare Pte Ltd’s Liabilities:
- Pharmex Healthcare Pte Ltd reserves the right to recall the unit and terminate the agreement, without prejudice, at any point of time without further compensation to the Hirer.
- Pharmex Healthcare Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any injury or damages howsoever or whatsoever caused by and to anyone using the Rented Unit; whether directly or indirectly.
- A Late Penalty of 2% or $50 per month part thereof (whichever is higher) will be levied for any outstanding and overdue rental charges.
- Pharmex Healthcare Pte Ltd reserves the right to recoup any or all outstanding and/or overdue rental charges through Legal Recourse. Any or all Legal Fees will be borne by the Hirer.
- By renting the unit, the Hirer is deemed to have Read, Understood and Agreed to all the Terms and Conditions as stated above.
- By renting the item, the hirer is deemed to have read and agreed to the T&C as stated above.
Air Mattress (YH Med), 2.8" Bubble Pad Mattress is designed for the treatment and prevention of pressure sore stage I in short-term and domiciliary therapies. The mattress in PVC is composed of 130 7cm-high bubble cells, particularly comfortable, it is fixed to the bed by extra flaps on both top and bottom side. Very easy to install, maintain and use thanks to the possibility of adjust comfort range. The pump can be hung to the end of the bed by means of two hooks. This series is :
- Dimensions without flaps (LxWxH): 200x90x7 cm
- Extension Flaps length: 50 cm+ 50cm (Head & Foot Side)
- Mattress material: TW NanYa EN71 Medical-Grade PVC
- Material thickness: 0.35 mm
- Cold-resistamt: -30t
- Number of cells: 130
- Weight support: 135 kg
- Mattress Forming Model: One-Time Forming(8s)
- Test Duration: 24 Hours (Inflation)
- the Most Quiet Compressor
- Long Life Compressor
- Less 5% Pressure Fall-Off after 1 year used
Air Mattress (YH Med), 4.5" Cell Pad Mattress Alternating Pressure Mattress is made up by 18 pcs of 11 cm / 4.5" cells. The Alternating System includes A/B/C 3 groups of cells design (6 cells per group). During alternating, there always have 2 groups of cells keep inflating, it means that it will have 12 cells can share and support the patient's weight. Compared with the A/B 2 groups alternating model (B) (just have 9 cells keep inflating at the same time), the share weight of the A/B/C Cycle Mode alternating mattress will be more average. This series is :
- More Comfortable
- More Quiet
- Better Sleeping Quality
- Air Permeability
- Easy for Cleaning
- Better sleeping quality
- Mattress Extra Flap
- Simple and Light
- Ultra-Quite Pump
- Provide the slience and comfortable rehabilitation environment to the patient with the ultra quiet design
- Easy for handling, the output pressure can be adjusted
- Light shape, the hanger design is suitable to hang on all kinds of nursing bed