Oxygen Concentrator (DeVilbiss), Rental, From SG$40 / Week, SG$120 / Month Onwards, Per Unit
- Availability: In Stock
An oxygen concentrator is an electronically operated device that provides an uninterrupted supply of oxygen as and when required at the touch of a button. The oxygen concentrator draws in room air, separates the oxygen from other gases in the air and delivers the oxygen at high concentrations to the patient. Although the concentrator filters oxygen from the room air, it will not affect the normal amount of oxygen in the room.
For enquiries, please email the branches.
|Cost in SGD|
|Per delivery or per collection
|Admin fee inclusive of new dust/ bacteria filter, humidifier bottle & nasal cannula
|Setup fees on site
Please view Terms & Conditions below
- Call / email for arrangement (ONLY)
- Deposit is collected together with the first rental period.
- Upon returning, the balance charges are calculated from the end of the first rental period.
- Any partial week will be considered as one complete week.
- 1 week = rent on Monday return on Monday.
- 1 Month = Rent on 1st of the month, return on the 1st of the month.
- If the required day of return falls on a day that we are not open, the next working day will be condidered as an acceptable day of return.
- Return location is at our HQ in Yishun (returning to any other branches will incur a $18 item transfer fee).
- Delivery/Collection if required is charged at $18/trip.
- If a new unit is requested, a minimum duration of 4 months rental is required and collected upfront in addition to the rental deposit.
- Deposit collected will be used to off set the rental charges at the end of the initial rental period.
- Damages due to misuse or loss of the item will be deducted from the deposit (Subject to a max of the intitial deposit amount).
- Please return the item in a clean condition (a cleaning fee of $50.00 will apply if necessary).
- Deposit rates for non Singaporeans/PR is twice the usual deposit amount.
- Pharmex reserves all rights to terminate the agreement at any point of time without compensation to the HIRER.
- Pharmex shall not be liable for any injury or damage howsoever or whatsoever caused to anyone using the rented item(s) directly or indirectly.
- By renting the item, the hirer is deemed to have read and agreed to the T&C as stated above.
- High Oxygen concentration levels over the whole flow range. Variable Flow rate up to 5 l/min
- Visual and audible alarms for low Oxygen levels, power failure, pressure drop and service required
- Take away bubble humidifier for placing in house where needed
- Data output socket compatible with PC, Notebook or Smart-Track remote for diagnostic analysis of the unit
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- New maintenance free innovative rotary valve
- Intelligent power management system utilises turn-down technology providing less power consumption below 2 l/min flow rates
- Weighing only 16.3 kg the Compact 525 is the smallest and lightest 5 litre concentrator from DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Circuit breaker with reset function
- Oxygen Sensing Device for continuously monitoring Oxygen levels