Littmann Stethoscope (3M), Classic III, 27", 3M-5626 (Raspberry), Per Set
- Availability: In Stock
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features open side indicator.
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Five-year warranty
- The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain.
- The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope is the latest version of the stethoscope that helps millions of medical professionals achieve their best. The Classic III stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, plus a versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms. The Classic III stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis.
- Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm provides patient comfort.
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
- Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- The Classic III stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
- General Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
A trusted leader in innovative auscultation technology, Littmann stethoscopes are renown worldwide for unsurpassed quality. The Littmann brand name is your assurance of precision, acoustical superiority, innovative design and exceptional performance.
3M offers a wide variety of stethoscopes to meet your auscultation needs. In addition, we now offer the 3M™ Littmann® Scope-to-Scope Tele-Auscultation System, which combines superior sound quality with the convenience of online remote consultation. And, to help you hone your auscultation skills, we offer a variety of educational programs, including the 3M™ Littmann® Learning Institute, offering free modules such as learning how to identify 14 basic heart sounds using visuals of the heart, waveforms and an explanation and instructions. You can also learn how to download a free app onto your iPhone, iTouch, or iPad which features 14 unique heart sound lessons. Users can build heart sounds from S1 to a full heart sound. Visit www.littmann.com/education regularly to see the latest tools and subjects added to our curriculum.
3MTM Littmann® Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) Technology Helps you find clarity amid cacophony. Until now, the advantages of amplification in an electronic stethoscope have been negated by the sensitivity of electronic stethoscopes to distracting sounds from ambient room noise. Examples of ambient noise include:
• Human voices and movement • Medical equipment (respirators, heart/lung machines, heart monitors) • Other environmental sounds.
But thanks to a proprietary technological advancement known as Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR), 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Models 3100 and 3200 reduce distracting room noise by an average of 85% (–12dB) without eliminating critical body sounds. This acoustic canceling effect is different than electronic filtering, which may also filter out some portions of body sounds. So you’re much less likely to miss the sounds you need to hear.
3M™ Littmann® Tele-Auscultation Experience. Until now, tele-auscultation was limited by inadequate sound quality and a complex set-up process. The Littmann® Scope-to-Scope Tele-Auscultation System eliminates these limitations with a user-friendly design and phenomenal sound quality. The result: an unparalleled auscultation experience allowing you to hear clearly across data networks in real time, anywhere in the world. You can detect difficult-to-hear body sounds with great clarity, as if you were right there, performing the patient exam yourself.
Other colours available.
Pls call for inquiry.