Thermometer (Visiofocus), Per Unit
- Availability: In Stock
Visiofocus® – the Thermofocus® is the only contactless thermometer in the world that projects the temperature reading on the forehead or on the objects’ surface.
Just bring the thermometer close to the forehead, at the distance that the thermometer itself will tell you, so that the reading temperature will appear on the forehead. The projection system indicates the correct reading distance, that is essential to obtain accurate measurements.
- Non-contact thermometer.
- System self-Indicates the correct reading distance.
- Need not touch the skin and does not disturb.
- Projects the temperature reading on his forehead.
- Measures and projects the temperature of objects, food, liquids (1 to 55°C / 33.8 to 131°F) and the skin, as well as the ambient temperature.
- 5 colours illuminated display.
- 9 memories.
- Rapidity and precise.
- World’s first non-contact thermometerprotected by several international patents.
- The only thermometer in the world that projects the temperature reading on the forehead or on the objects’ surface.
- Flip open the protective cap.
- Press and hold down the “FACE” button to turn on the lights.
- Hold the thermometer perpendicularly, close to the center of the subject’s forehead, until you can read the temperature completely between the two arches.
- Release the “FACE” button and hold the thermometer in position until the lights start flashing.
- You can also read the temperature on the display.
- The thermometer goes onto standby after 20 seconds and displays the ambient temperature for 4 hours before turning off.
- Read the user instructions carefully before using the thermometer.
- If the child’s fidgeting makes it difficult to take a correct reading, turn the aiming lights on before bringing the thermometer close to the forehead.
- If your child has a perspiring forehead, or if it proves difficult to take the temperature reading on the forehead for any reason, you can take the temperature reading on the eyelid or on the neck.