Particulate Respirator Mask (3M N95), 8210, Per Piece
- Availability: In Stock
See product information below
- Helps reduce the wearer’s exposure to certain airborne particles.
- Often fits loosely over the face leaving gaps between the mask and the wearer.
- Does not require fit testing. Fit Designed to fit tightly to the face and create a seal between the face and the respirator. Requires fit testing prior to use.
- Helps protect the sterile surgical field from contamination of exhaled particles.
- In addition, fluid resistant surgical masks help reduce wearer exposure to blood and body fluids.
- Intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery and other powered medical instruments.
- CDC guidelines state N95 respirators may be used for M. tuberculosis exposure control.*
- Cleared for sale by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Approval Tested/certified by NIOSH. Cleared by FDA as a surgical mask.
- Tested for particle filtration efficiency (PFE), bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE), fluid resistance, differential pressure and flammability.
- Testing had met stringent test criteria stated in 42 CFR Part 84; in addition are tested for fluid resistance and flammability. They may also be tested for PFE, BFE, and differential pressure.