Out of Stock - N95 Respirator (3M), 8110S, per box of 20 pieces
- Availability: Out of Stock
N95 masks helps prevent large particles expelled by the wearer (e.g. spit, mucous) from reaching the patient.
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed for people with smaller faces. It helps provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
It's adjustable noseclip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom fit with secure seal and reduces potential for eyewear fogging. These comfort features promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
- N95 approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Designed for small-sized adult facial profiles; not approved for use by children
- Compatible with a variey of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit.
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
- Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty operations.
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
- Helps reduce the wearer’s exposure to certain airborne particles.
- Often fits loosely over the face leaving gaps between the mask and the wearer.
- Does not require fit testing. Fit Designed to fit tightly to the face and create a seal between the face and the respirator. Requires fit testing prior to use.
- Helps protect the sterile surgical field from contamination of exhaled particles.
- In addition, fluid resistant surgical masks help reduce wearer exposure to blood and body fluids.
- Intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery and other powered medical instruments.
- CDC guidelines state N95 respirators may be used for M. tuberculosis exposure control.*
- Cleared for sale by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Approval Tested/certified by NIOSH. Cleared by FDA as a surgical mask.
- Tested for particle filtration efficiency (PFE), bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE), fluid resistance, differential pressure and flammability.
- Testing had met stringent test criteria stated in 42 CFR Part 84; in addition are tested for fluid resistance and flammability. They may also be tested for PFE, BFE, and differential pressure.