VitaHealth Omega 3,6,7,9 provides the important Omega-3, 6. 7 and 9 essential fatty acids from a combination of fish oil, sea buckthorn oil, flaxseed oil and borage oil.
- With Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Promotes natural lubrication
- Maintains healthy skin
- Fish oil is a natural source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Omega-3 EFAs cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
- Omega-3 EPA helps maintain and support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- Omega-3 EPA may help increase joint mobility and reduce joint inflammation and swelling.
- Omega-3 DHA supports and maintains healthy eye function. DHA is an important structural component of the eye retina.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and is required for normal brain function. DHA helps support and maintain cognitive function, healthy mood and assists in the maintenance of cognitive function in older adults.
- Sea buckthorn oil is loaded with omega-7 fatty acid which act as a natural lubricant, helping in the management of dry skin, eyes and mouth.
- Omega-7 fatty acid is present in the matrix of the skin, blood vessels, and protective mucous membranes throughout the body.
- Flaxseed oil delivers omega-9 oleic acid (OA) which helps support a healthy heart.
- Borage oil is a rich source of omega-6 gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) beneficial for nourishing the skin and joints.
- The borage oil and flaxseed oil are cold-pressed to preserve most of their nutritional values.
- Recommended for individuals who experience dry skin, eyes and mouth; or women with PMS.