Oxygen Concentrator (DeVilbiss Compact), Pre owned, 525KS, Per Unit
- Availability: Walk-in Only
Pre owned. Cash & Carry only.
An oxygen concentrator is an electronically operated device that provides an uninterrupted supply of oxygen as and when required at the touch of a button. The oxygen concentrator draws in room air, separates the oxygen from other gases in the air and delivers the oxygen at high concentrations to the patient. Although the concentrator filters oxygen from the room air, it will not affect the normal amount of oxygen in the room.
- High Oxygen concentration levels over the whole flow range.
- Variable Flow rate up to 5 litres per minute.
- Visual and audible alarms for low Oxygen levels, power failure, pressure drop and service required.
- Take away bubble humidifier for placing in house where needed.
- Data output socket compatible with PC, Notebook or Smart-Track remote for diagnostic analysis of the unit.
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage.
- New maintenance free innovative rotary valve.
- Intelligent power management system utilises turn-down® technology providing less power consumption below 2.5 litres per minute flow rates.
- Weighing only 16.3 kg the Compact 525 is the smallest and lightest 5 litre concentrator from DeVilbiss Healthcare.
- Circuit breaker with reset function.
- Oxygen Sensing Device for continuously monitoring Oxygen levels.