Oxygen Concentrator (DeVilbiss), Rental, From SG$40 / Week, SG$120 / Month Onwards, Per Unit
- Availability: Walk-in Only
An oxygen concentrator is an electronically operated device that provides an uninterrupted supply of oxygen as and when required at the touch of a button. The oxygen concentrator draws in room air, separates the oxygen from other gases in the air and delivers the oxygen at high concentrations to the patient. Although the concentrator filters oxygen from the room air, it will not affect the normal amount of oxygen in the room.
Subject to stock availability. For enquiries, please call or email the branches.
|Cost in SGD|
|Per delivery or per collection
|Admin fee inclusive of new dust/ bacteria filter, humidifier bottle & nasal cannula
|Setup fees on site
Please view Terms & Conditions below
1. Definition of Duration:
- 1 Week: eg. Collect on Monday; Return on Next Monday
- 1 Month: eg. Collect on 1st of the Month; Return on the 1st of the Month
- Partial durations will be charged as a full rental period eg. Full Week/Month
- Should the Return Date fall on a Non-Operational Day for HQ, the next working day will be considered as an acceptable Return Date.
2. Collection and Return:
- Rental of units are based on Self-Collection; Delivery charges (as stated) will be levied should the service be needed.
- All Rental Units must be returned to Pharmex HQ in Yishun; Collection charges (as stated) will be levied should the service be required.
- All Rental Units must be returned in a clean condition; A Cleaning Fee of $50.00 will be levied for Units that require cleaning.
- If a Brand New Unit is requested, a minimum Rental Duration of 4 Months will be levied.
- The full payment of this Minimum Rental Duration will be collected upon confirmation of rental.
3. Deposits & Payments:
- A Refundable Deposit will be collected, together with the Rental for the first Rental Period upon confirmation of Rental.
- Deposits for Non-Singaporeans/Singapore Permanent Residents will be double of the normal Deposit Amounts.
- Upon Return, the balance charges will be calculated from the end of the previous Billing Period.
- An add-on invoice will be created for new payment on additional charges.
- Deposit amount cannot be used to offset the balance / additional charges.
- Deposit Amounts will be refunded through Inter-Bank Transfer; upon full settlement of any or all remaining rental charges due at the end of the Rental Period.
- Deposit amount will be refunded to Hirer’s bank account only.
- Any and all damages due to Misuse and/or Loss of the Unit will be chargeable.
4. Pharmex Healthcare Pte Ltd’s Liabilities:
- Pharmex Healthcare Pte Ltd reserves the right to recall the unit and terminate the agreement, without prejudice, at any point of time without further compensation to the Hirer.
- Pharmex Healthcare Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any injury or damages howsoever or whatsoever caused by and to anyone using the Rented Unit; whether directly or indirectly.
- A Late Penalty of 2% or $50 per month part thereof (whichever is higher) will be levied for any outstanding and overdue rental charges.
- Pharmex Healthcare Pte Ltd reserves the right to recoup any or all outstanding and/or overdue rental charges through Legal Recourse. Any or all Legal Fees will be borne by the Hirer.
- By renting the unit, the Hirer is deemed to have Read, Understood and Agreed to all the Terms and Conditions as stated above.
- By renting the item, the hirer is deemed to have read and agreed to the T&C as stated above.
- High Oxygen concentration levels over the whole flow range. Variable Flow rate up to 5 l/min
- Visual and audible alarms for low Oxygen levels, power failure, pressure drop and service required
- Take away bubble humidifier for placing in house where needed
- Data output socket compatible with PC, Notebook or Smart-Track remote for diagnostic analysis of the unit
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- New maintenance free innovative rotary valve
- Intelligent power management system utilises turn-down technology providing less power consumption below 2 l/min flow rates
- Weighing only 16.3 kg the Compact 525 is the smallest and lightest 5 litre concentrator from DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Circuit breaker with reset function
- Oxygen Sensing Device for continuously monitoring Oxygen levels