Peptamen Junior (Nestle), 400g, Per Tin
- Availability: In Stock
Children with an impaired GI system may be with or at risk of malnutrition.
PEPTAMEN® Junior is specially designed for the dietary management of such children between ages 1-10. This nutritionally complete, semi-elemental formula optimizes tolerance and nutrient absorption, and can be used for both oral and tube feeding.
Peptamen Junior is a 100% whey protein based peptide formula specifically designed for the nutritional support of children aged 1-10 years with compromised/impaired gastrointestinal function. It is a nutritionally complete Food for Special Medical Purposes for use under medical supervision. Peptamen Junior is a versatile formula suitable for both oral and tube feeding.
- New Improved Taste
- Vanilla flavour – suitable for oral consumption
- Nestlé Nutrition Flavour Mix can be added to increase variety and improve compliance
- Versatile formula suitable for both oral and tube feeding
- 100% whey protein based and low osmolarity (322 mOsm/l) for optimal tolerance
- For enteral use only Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
- Not suitable for children under 1 year of age
- Must be used under medical supervision.