- The medicalsupplies.com.sg e-commerce store is owned, managed and operated by Pharmex Healthcare Pte Ltd. By accessing this e-store and/or using any information or services found within the site, you have agreed to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions; which may be changed, updated and/or otherwise amended from time to time.
- It is important that you understand the Terms & Conditions of our online store before you proceed with making a purchase with us. You will be deemed agreeable to all our Terms & Conditions with reservation when you choose to shop at medicalsupplies.com.sg
- All information and materials found on the Site are for purposes of information only and are not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals. You should not use the information and materials found on the Site for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of a health condition or disease or for the prescription of any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, you should promptly consult your own physician and medical advisers.
- Self-Collection of orders is only available at our HQ in Yishun.
- Pictures featured may differ from the actual product. Upholstery/Packaging design of certain products may also differ, depending on stock availability.
- Products and prices online may differ from walk-in purchases at our retail outlets.
- Please note that checking out of any merchandise in your shopping cart implies that you have confirmed your order but that the purchase is only valid upon the successful completion of the payment transaction.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, all merchandise will be released and put up for sale if payment is not received within 24 hours of confirmation of order.
- Goods sold are non-returnable and non-exchangeable unless there is clear indication that there was a manufacturing defect that is highlighted during the delivery.
- Any orders for self-collection that are not collected within 7 days from the date of order confirmation will be considered null and void and will be forfeited. Pharmex Healthcare will take all necessary measures to inform and remind customers for their collection.
- Any orders that cannot be delivered due to failure to respond or failure to confirm a delivery timing by the customer will also be considered null and void and will be forfeited. Pharmex Healthcare will take all necessary measures to inform and remind customers for their deliveries.
- PHARMEX HEALTHCARE PTE LTD reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as stated, reject any transaction and/or customer (without prejudice) at any given time at our own discretion.
- In case of doubt, please send in your queries with your full contact details to [email protected] and we will do our best to respond to your queries with clarifications at the soonest possible moment
We have taken extensive steps to ensure that any data provided online by yourself cannot be intercepted, viewed or blocked by unauthorised parties.
For credit card payment, we will only ask for details such as your credit card numbers and expiry date of the card when you make a purchase.
Other personal information you provide is used:
- To fulfil your orders
- To contact you so as to provide or obtain information regarding your order(s)
- For billing arrangements for your order(s)
- To monitor sales
We will share your personal customer information only with our representatives and trusted service providers for the limited purposes of fulfilling customer orders; offering certain products and services in connection with our website; communicating with customers; providing customer service and completing credit card transactions.
Aside from the purposes described above, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties unless we have your expressed consent. Only under special circumstances such as when we need to comply with the law, police investigations or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant, will your personal particulars be given to the relevant authorities.
Please do not share your medicalsupplies.com.sg password with anyone else. Other than logging in to our website, Pharmex/YMS or any of its staff members will not ask you for your password. Always remember to log out when you have finished shopping.
Easy payment through your PayPal Account or via Credit Cards through PayPal's Secure Payments.
We accept payment through our online payment partner, PayPal. You may choose to make payment through your personal PayPal Account or through an adhoc Credit Card Payment.
Credit cards - VISA or Mastercard by Secure Online Payment(PayPal).
For credit card payment, details such as your credit card numbers and expiry date of the card when you make a purchase are provided by you direct to PayPal when you make a payment online.
For online orders, credit card payments can be made by VISA or Mastercard.
Cancellation of Orders
In order to maintain a standard of hygiene and safety of the merchandise, all purchases of healthcare products are Non-Returnable and Non-Exchangeable.
In the event of product defects, we will arrange for a refund / exchange / replacement (where applicable). For more information and clarification, please call us on 6841 7494 during working hours.
Any refunds, if applicable, upon cancellation of orders are subject to administrative charges of S$10.00 or 5% (whichever is of higher value).
Amendments of Orders
Should there be a need for amendments to your order, please call us on 6841 7494.
As there is cost involved in the processing of the orders, we reserve the right not to accept any request for amendments to quantities, products and last minute changes to delivery timings. Please note that amendments in order may lead to a delay of your delivery beyond the specified delivery period.
Any refund, if applicable, upon amendments to orders that have been processed and invoiced are subject to administrative charges of S$10.00 or 5% (whichever is of higher value).
Any request for changes to orders at the point of self collection will be considered an amendment of orders and are subject to the above administrative charges.
Cash & Carry or NETs Payment is available for in-store purchases.
We also accept payment by cash or NETS for walk-in purchases at all our branches.
Purchase online with us and enjoy the convenience of having your products delivered right to your doorstep!
How long does it take for my order to reach me?
Your order will be delivered within 3 working days for off-peak periods and in 10 days for periods with high volume orders.
What time do you deliver?
Delivery time is:
Monday to Friday
9am - 1pm
1pm - 5pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
Please indicate your preferred day and delivery time in the remarks column and we will make the necessary arrangements. If delivery cannot be arranged on your preferred date/time, our logistic personnel will contact you to arrange for the next best alternative.
Where do you deliver to and what are the delivery charges?
Applicable to orders and deliveries within Singapore Only
Delivery Within Mainland Singapore only
Delivery is FREE for orders above S$180.00 (including prevailing GST)
Delivery charges of S$18.00 will apply for orders that fall below S$180.00
Delivery To Sentosa / Airport / Offshore Locations of Singapore
There will be a standard delivery fee of S$36 to Sentosa.
We are unable to deliver to Airport & Offshore Islands (not limited to Changi, Pulau Ubin, St. John's Island, Sentosa, Pulau Bukom etc) Kindly contact us should special arrangement is needed. The company reserves the rights to amend delivery policy herein without any or prior notice to customers.
There may be occasions when items are out of stock due to overwhelming demand for them. When that happens, we will contact and inform you.