Suction Pump (Devilbiss Vacu Aide) DVB 7314 D-U, Per Set
- Availability: In Stock
The Vacu Aide 7314 QSU (Quiet Suction Unit) has been designed to perform effective airways suctioning in a comfortable, safe and hygienic way.
It has an exceptionally low noise level without compromising suction performance and is suitable for both a clinical and homecare setting.
- effective airways suctioning in a comfortable, safe and hygienic way.
- exceptionally low noise level.
- suitable for both a clinical and homecare setting.
- single on/off switch and easy grip adjustment gauge for setting the suction pressure.
- 800ml bottle incorporates the bacterial filter into the canister lid making it easy to replace.
- supplied with its own carry bag designed to allow discreet portable use of the device.
- a selection of pockets for neatly storing the power lead and accessories whilst not in use.
- internal battery is rechargeable and provides up to 60 minutes of operation.
- supplied with an additional hydrophobic filter.
- high performance capabilities with a vacuum range of 50 - 550 mmHg and a flow range of up to 27 l/min.
- multi voltage switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100V - 240V.
- built to comply with the ISO 10079-1 standards.
- accessories can be stored and carried with the unit as the carry bag features additional storage pockets including pull down flap for the user to view the contents of the canister whilst in use.