Suction Unit with Built-in Rechargeable Battery (DeVilbiss, Vacu Aide), 7305P-U, Per Set
- Availability: In Stock
The Vacu Aide is a small and lightweight portable aspirator. It is primarily used for bronchial / oral hygiene, effective airways clearance and helps to control infection. The Vacu Aide is ideal for home or hospital use and meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standards for emergency transport suction. It can be used from its internal battery or directly from the power supply.
- High performance capabilities with a vacuum range of 80 - 550 mmHg and a flow range of 0 - 27 litres per minute.
- Meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standard.
- Comes complete with a rechargeable battery, 12 V DC in car charger, mains lead and carry case.
- Has a switch mode power supply allowing operation on any AC voltage 100 V - 240 V.
- Has an integrated bacterial filter.
- Automatic float shut-off to prevent overflow into the unit.
- The 7305 model is available in two options; the 7305P-U with a 800ml disposable collection bottle with an optional 1200ml re-usable collection bottle.
- Uses a rechargeable battery with 60 minutes run time.
- Automatically recharges when connected to the power supply
- 12 V DC capability for vehicle charging.