The standard warranty provided for wheelchairs is 12 months carry-in from the date of purchase on the metal frame only.
No charges will be applied for parts if faults are determined to be caused by manufacturing defects within the specified warranty period.
The product warranty does not cover on-site service fees or transportation fees.
A valid proof of purchase (receipt) must be provided when requesting warranty services.
The product warranty is applicable in Singapore only.
Please note that there are exclusions as stated below that do not come with the warranty:
- General product wear and tear
- Any losses and/or damages caused by misuse, rough handling, damage during transit, negligence, and natural disasters
- Product that has undergone unauthorized repairs, alterations, modifications, or dismantling by any third-party vendor aside from Pharmex Healthcare
- Product is operated or used contrary to the provided operational instructions by Pharmex Healthcare
- The product certificate has been altered, defaced, erased, or rendered illegible
- Product is resold from one end-user to another or if the equipment sent for repair is not accompanied by the certificate
Pharmex Healthcare reserves the right to modify or terminate this warranty policy at its discretion.